Preparing SOLD items for Drop off:
- You will only drop off the items that you have sold online
- Print SOLD tags by going into "View Sold Items" from your Control Panel. Then click “View Details”. You will print all tags for the items that have sold, by selecting the items you have sold and clicking "Print Tags for New Items".
- Clothing - Please have clothing folded with the sold tag attached to the garment, where it will not damage the garment. For baby and infant wear, place it in a clear Ziploc type bag with the tag attached to the outside.
- Shoes - Please have shoes tied together with yarn or ribbon and the tag securely attached using a hole punch.
- Equipment and Furniture - If there is any hardware that belongs with an item, please make sure that is in a Zip Loc bag and attached securely to the item.
- Toys/Games - Make sure you have all pieces, and they are secure in a bag with the tag attached to the outside where it is easily accessible.
- Books - If you sell a book lot, make sure books are bagged together or ribboned together, and the tag is attached to the item.
- Blankets/Bedding - Please place blankets and bedding in a large clear trash bag, if possible. Make sure the tag is attached securely.
- Accessories - Any smaller items such as jewelry/socks/underwear etc., please place in Ziploc bag and securely tape the tag on the outside.